I've been tagged by my friend Brenda for Things of 8. Lets see what I can come up with....
8 Shows I love to watch:
-Rachael Ray (the cooking portion of the show)
-The Doctors
-Biggest Looser
-Numbers
-hmmm...I don't even watch these shows religiously because I just don't watch much TV, so I guess I don't have 8 favorite shows...
8 Favorite Resturants:
-Olive Garden
-Red Robin
-Panda Express
-Mongolian BBQ
-Mona Lisa (this is a once a year place, but ohhh sooo Good!)
-Applebee's
-Casa Mexico
-Johnny Corino's
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
-Studied for my Social Work Licensure Exam
-listened to the BSU game on the radio
-went grocery shopping w/Curtis
-Scheduled my SW Exam!!! (Nov. 17th is the big day!!)
-talked to each of my sisters on the phone (it may sound unusual, but I usually only talk to one of them on the phone each day, not all 3)
-did the dishes
-"Smoked" aka-breathing treatments
-kissed my husband
8 Things I am looking Forward to:
- Having my Social Work exam DONE!
-being a Mom
-spending time with family during the holidays
-having our car paid off
-gaining weight & not loosing it
-the elections being over
-going on a date with my husband
-helping to make someones day better than it was
8 Things I Love about Fall:
-watching the leaves change color
-eating pumpin pie
-drinking hot chocolate
-cuddling with my husband to keep warm
-cooler temperatures
-General Conference
-watching BSU football
-all of the holiday dinners w/family
8 Things on my Wish List:
-To have at least 1 day where I don't cough
-to NOT have carpet in our dinning room
-good health insurance
-getting our carpets cleaned
-to have flowers in our "rock" beds
-to have a cure for CF
-to be able to run a marathon (this won't happen until I get to heaven...watch out everyone!)
-for everyone around me to be happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment