Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Finally Official!!!

We now have documented proof that we have both graduated from BSU. Curtis' diploma arrived in the mail this past weekend. Yahoo!!! The Master's degree if FINALLY done!
Curtis' Masters Degree



Sara's Bachelor's degree



Both of them side by side

For some reason they need to make the Master's degree larger...Rude! I think it's because the Masters degree holders have a big head and think that they are smarter. Yes, Curtis may be smarter than me in some areas, but there are things that I'm better at then he is. Oh well, if I really wanted a Masters degree I know that I could go back to school and get it. The truth is, I worked long and hard to get my bachelor's degree and I DON'T want to go back to school anytime soon. (I choose to live rather than be sick in the hospital while going back to school and dealing with the stress of a Masters degree.) I'm just happy to have the paper in hand that shows all my hard earned work. I'm also extremely happy that Curtis is done with the thesis after the many hours and years of work that he put into it. Next step, both of us getting licensed in our profession.



2 comments:

RxMommy said...

Wow, those look great. You can be really proud of the hard work you both did to earn them.

Katie said...

Yeah!! Great job both of you! It's amazing how much significance that little peice of paper has!