I got this in an email earlier this week. I personally don't go to YouTube a lot, but this is a really good video. I was very touched by the message of this song. Please take time to watch it and pass it along to everyone you know.
On YouTube, things spread like wildfire across the Internet. To get our message out about the importance of families and marriage, Joy Lundberg and Janice Kapp Perry have created a song called, 'Save the Family' which we have produced into a powerful music video. It's best to view it on high quality.
Click below to see it and feel the magic and importance of families.
Spread the word that 'Family is the beating heart that keeps the nation strong.' Let's act on our convictions and tell the world that family doesn't get in our way. It is the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1GRQGc5GQ0
I LOVE my family!!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment