10 yrs ago I was:
1. Eating beans and rice every single day.
2. Sharing the Gospel in Portugese with the Brazillian people.
3. Hoping my beloved Cubs would make the World Series (still waiting.... :( )
4. Trying to figure our where I wanted to go to college.
5. Thinking about what nerdy profession I wanted to go into (Can't spell geek without EE)
5 things on my "to do" list today (well, actually tomorrow since it's late at night):
1. kiss my wife
2. Go jogging for 30 minutes
3. Go to work
4. Mow and fertilize the lawn
5. Change the lineup for my fantasy football team
5 things I'd do if I was a millionare:
1. Buy my parents a new house
2. Go on a vacation with Sara to Brazil or Italy
3. Donate to the CF Foundation and Jimmy V Foundation (for cancer research)
4. Reseach and invent something that would make a meaningful contribution to mankind
5. I'd be rich (to quote the Barenaked Ladies' song)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fruit Leather
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Beef Jerky
5. Anything with chocolate
5 jobs I've had:
1. Salesman
2. Picture framer
3. Math Tutor
4. Engineering reseach assistant
5. Electrical Engineer
5 places I've lived:
1. Carbondale, Colorado
2. Boise
3. Campinas, Brazil
4. Rio Claro, Brazil
5. Meridian
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, under snacks you forgot something. Items dipped in ketchup. Ha ha.
Post a Comment