Friday, June 4, 2010

Ethan's Baptism

My little boy that I started watching when he was 3 months old recently turned 8. (I can't believe that he is 8 now....I remember when he was first learning how to talk.....man how the time flies!) It was a wonderful sweet experience to watch Ethan dressed in white, enter the waters of baptism and then later recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Ethan is such a kind loving boy and he always brightens my day when I get to see him. :o) Thank you Ethan for letting me be a part of your special day! Aidan, I'm looking forward to your special day in 2 yrs!!!
Ethan & Aidan
I love this picture!!!
His aunt did an awesome job on the cake too!


When I asked him if we could get a picture together he said "Sure, lets go get our picture taken in front of the picture of Heavenly Father!" Oh, how I love this boy!!

No comments: