Okay, first of all a bonus point to anyone who can name the movie this quote comes from:
“Well at least she said my age in years. Usually she says it in months like I’m still an infant…How’s Mitch? Oh, good. He’s 468 months today.”
Anyway, since Sara and I have only been married for four years today, and coming up with only four things I love about her would be way too easy, I decided to come up with a list of 48 things that I love about her. One for each month we’ve been married. Anyway, here goes…
1. She has a beautiful smile that lights up a room.
2. She’s drawn to babies and small children.
3. Small babies and children are drawn to her.
4. She endures her trials without really getting down and depressed.
5. She does things even when she is not feeling good or is in pain (I have a tough time doing much of anything when I am sick).
6. She is a good example in taking care of herself.
7. She is a good example of studying the scriptures every day.
8. She doesn’t think the fact that I’m a nerd is a bad thing.
9. She is genuinely concerned about my health and well-being.
10. She doesn’t use words that would even questionably be considered “swear words.”
11. She has a whole lot of patience with me.
12. She has very beautiful eyes.
13. She puts up with “Cahoon Humor.”
14. She was a very dedicated student when she was in school.
15. She is very diligent in the things she does.
16. She’s a Boise State fan.
17. She enjoys watching Boise State sports with me.
18. She is a great photographer.
19. She is an excellent cook.
20. She has beautiful, golden blonde hair.
21. She puts up with all of my Kuna jokes.
22. She is very sensitive to the spirit.
23. She is very sensitive and aware of others’ feelings.
24. She is great at giving hugs.
25. She is great at kissing… :o)
26. She is a friend to everyone around her.
27. She does a great job as our ward historian.
28. She likes to cuddle with me.
29. She likes to hold hands with me.
30. She is an excellent singer (much better than me).
31. She tells me she loves me often.
32. She is my best friend.
33. She enjoys just spending time with me.
34. She loves to read.
35. She is excellent at remembering things (and I am…not so excellent at remembering things).
36. She is dedicated to doing her job the best she can.
37. She understands her limitations, but…
38. She doesn’t let those limitations keep her from living a full life.
39. She listens to me when I complain.
40. She laughs at my jokes (most of the time…).
41. She thinks I’m very handsome and attractive.
42. She loves to play games (board games, card games, etc).
43. She is beautiful when she sleeps.
44. She is beautiful when she’s awake.
45. She has a good sense of humor.
46. She is going to be an excellent mother.
47. She is an excellent, loving wife.
48. She is my eternal companion. I can’t imagine my life without her.
Happy anniversary, Sara my love!!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The movie the line is from is City Slickers. The movie is hilarious and I still remember that line in the movie. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day on your anniversary.
Congratulations on 48 months of happiness. You made a good list and I had emotional feelings while reading them.
City Slickers for sure. Congrats on 4 years, doesn't seem that long but then again I didn't have any kids when you were married and now I have 2.
Congrats you two, that is awesome, 4 down, eternity to go!
Post a Comment