Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy (Late) Birthday Dad

So this post is a little late....but it's been a crazy busy summer, so better late than never. :o) Last month (July 14th) was my Dad's birthday. We celebrated Dad's birthday with a family dinner at our house.

Brenda is always trying to get a pictrue with me...
What a cute picture!!

Smile Nicole!!!

Parley laughing at something that was said

Dad and Mom before dinner

Thanks Dad for all that you have done for me. Thanks for working hard to provide for our family, making sure that we had a home, food and the health care that we needed. I know that we didn't always have all of the newest movies/games, brand new name brand clothes, or a fancy new car but I always knew that we had the things that we most needed: food, shelter, each other and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for always believing in me, teaching me to pray to Heavenly Father, teaching me to read my scriptures, teaching me the importance of serving others and for taking me to Church. I've been extremely blessed to have the family that I have and to have the Gospel in my life.
Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a very nice tribute to your father!