Friday, June 5, 2009

Playing with our Nephew's

During our most recent Utah trip we stayed at Curtis' sister's home. (We went down to attend Chelsea's graduation...read the previous post). While we were at Heather's, Curtis and I enjoyed visiting Heather & Ben and playing with our nephew's. Matthew is now 2 months old and is just starting to smile on his own. When he wasn't sleeping in my arms, I was able to get him to smile....and boy was it cute!! Spencer is turning 3 soon, so we had a Nemo cake and gave him our present (an eye-spy bag). Spencer really liked Uncle Curtis and was his shadow for a while. Below are some of the pictures from our visit.

Wow, I really like Aunt Sara...
Isn't he ADORABLE!!!

Good morning handsome!

Hmm, I think I'll lay here and watch my brother...

playing with Uncle Curtis

Giddy-up!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! I like your captions and Curtis looks like he is quite the horse for Spencer.

RxMommy said...

I think Spencer really misses his horsey. He was asking for Uncle Curtis after you left. I think he thought you were coming back later.

Sara_and_Curtis said...

I know that the horsey misses Spencer too...