Last week we went down to Utah so that we could attend Chelsea's High School graduation. For those of you who don't know, Chelsea is one of my many adopted sisters. :o) She lived in Kuna for several years. I use to babysit her when she was 8. After I graduated High School, I use to spend the night at her home several nights a week and "watch" her while both her parents were at work. In October 2004, I ended up moving in with her and her parents and 10 months later I moved out because I got married. A year after that, Chelsea and her family moved to Utah (I miss them a lot!!!). Chelsea and I have been through a lot together and I love her just like I love my sisters. Chelsea also introduces me as her sister to others whenever I'm around, which always throws people off because she is an only child....we love it! Chelsea always makes me laugh and can always cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I wanted to make sure that we made it down to her graduation, even if it was a fast trip down and back. I'm so proud of her for all of her accomplishments! Congrats Chelsea!!!!! I love you!!!!!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Chelsea has really changed! Of course the last time I saw her was when she was going to be in Kuna's band in 9th grade. It was fun to see the Martin's.
Wow green eye makeup. I am glad you were able to come down to attend her graduation.
Post a Comment