I have been wanting to get some updated pictures of Curtis and I for the last year. I really wanted to do it before Christmas last year and try and do a picture Christmas card to send out. Unfortunetly we were busy and/or I was sick, so we never did it. After Christmas I still wanted to do it, but was in and out of the hospital, so I wanted to wait a while. Then I went on full-time oxygen, and then got a feeding tube to help me gain weight. I was really hoping that the full-time oxygen was a temporary thing, so I kept waiting. After we finally made the call that it was for sure a permenant thing, and I had gained a few pounds, I decided that we were going to try again to get pictures. I realized that it didn't matter if I was wearing oxygen, because we were happy and it is a part of my life so I didn't need to be ashamed of it. So in June, we finally got our pictures taken.
We had Crissie Fields take our pictures. She is in our ward and a HUGE BSU fan and she takes some pretty AMAZING football pictures during the game. She also has started doing children's photography and is working on expanding her portfolio. Crissie was excited to take pictures of us because she had not taken couple pictures yet. We went to the Boise Train Depot and had a great time. I usually hate getting pictures taken because it's always "Smile...ok 1,2,3...got it" and then usually I'm blinking or smiling funny. Chrissie did our pictures more like action pictures, so there was no pressure to try and look good, we were laughing and talking all while she was snapping away. Of course most of the stuff she took was thrown out, but she did get some really good ones of us. Here are some of our favorites:

This was the first picture that caught Crissie's eye as she
was downloading pictrues.
I really love the color in the picture.

This one is tied with the first one, I really like this one too!!!

This one is the one that most people seem to really like

He loves me...can you tell?

Gotta have a kissing picture, right?

Aren't we cute together!

Walking into the sunset....
Thank you Crissie!!!
I LOVE our pictures!!!!
1 comment:
your pics are super cute! and don't feel bad life takes it's toll and I never did get our family pics up from a year ago :)
Post a Comment