As many of you know, I use this thing called The Vest to help with airway clearance everyday. I use this thing for 30 min. at a time at least twice a day (or more if I'm sick). One of my favorite things to do is have family and friends try this on just so they can see what it is like. It's absolutely hilarious!!! It's so fun to turn the Vest on full blast and then watch their reactions. I also love it when they try to sing a song with it on. (One time Shasta put in on when I was in the hospital and then proceeded to read us a story about the 3 Little Pigs, complete with different voices....We all laughed for a good 30+ minutes and almost wet our pants because it was so funny!!!) Since Sam lives with us, many of her friends have been over and tried it on. This video was taken at Christmas time when they were all here for dinner & games. I tell you, watching this is like doing a breathing treatment. I laugh and cough so much....I love it! I hope the video works (sorry that it's sideways, I don't know how to change that) and that you enjoy a good laugh today. :o)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ben said he would like to try the vest but thinks it probably won't fit him. This was definitely funny, I will have to see what Spencer thinks of it.
You are right, my vest is to small for Ben..too bad because I think he would get a kick out of trying it. Spencer would have to get a little bigger before we have him try it, but he might like the video, especially if he knows the song.
Good to chat with you today, Sara
I am laughing so hard right now just picturing Shasta and the 3 little pigs! :)
Post a Comment