Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where have the Cahoon's gone?

"Oh where, oh where have the Cahoon's gone,
Oh where, oh where can they be?
With the cute short blonde and the tall bald man,
Oh where, oh where can they be????"

Yes, that was me singing a new song that I thought of last night (to the tune of "Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone"). It is a little dumb, but it made me chuckle. So now for the question you've all been asking: Where have the Cahoon's gone and what have they been up to? I know...I haven't been blogging and I'm sure you're wondering what is going on with us. As usual, we've been quite busy and time seems to get faster all the time. (I swear it was just October 1st yesterday...)

I have tons to blog about but I have many reasons for not blogging (with only some of them listed here):
1) I had sinus surgery in October so I was preparing for that and then recovering from it.
2) We've celebrated 4 birthday's in my family since I last posted.
3) I've had reviews to write, changes to make to plans, and weekly paperwork to write up for work (which is more of a priority than blogging).
4) I'm trying to leave the computer available to Sam when she is home so that she can use it to do all of the homework that she has.
5) The final reason is because I'm trying not to spend all of my time on the computer....so I've tried to limit myself the the amount of computer time I have each day. While I don't have a "magic number" for how long I can be on, I do try and limit the amount of time I'm on facebook, reading others blogs, checking & writing emails and all together sitting in front of the computer. I do have lots still to do on the computer as I need to use it for work and my callings (Ward bulletin & Ward historian) and it all never ends!

I will do my best to catch up on blogging....it just may take me another week or two (or maybe for Christmas to be over...) for me to be able to have the time I need to catch up. We'll see how I do...wish me luck!

2 comments:

RxMommy said...

the cute blonde and the bald man...nice!! Love it! Now I need to update more than just pictures and background on my blog.

Unknown said...

What a fun song to sing your thoughts. I enjoyed it!