Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Concert Fun in Kuna

One of the many fun things to do this time of year is to go to Christmas concerts. Curtis and I had planned on attending 2-3 different concerts, but with being on IVs and other stuff going on, we've only been able to make it to one concert this year. Many people remember when I babysat/nannied for the Jensen family. Well, even though I don't do that anymore, we still keep in touch with them a lot. I use to watch the older girls when I was in High School....now Riley and Amanda are in High School. Ethan is now 6 yrs old and Aidan is 4 yrs old...where has the time gone??

Riley sings in the choir and invited us to her concert Monday night. Since I didn't really know anyone else singing in the choir, we sat by the Jensen's. It was lots of fun! Of course the boys were excited to see Curtis and I. They kept us entertained before the concert started and every moment after. Ethan was my little turtle friend for the night and Aidan was the bug boy or snake...I'm not sure which one? We heard all kinds of stories that only a 4 & 6 yr old can tell. Ethan sang along with several songs. (I told him we should have put a suit & tie on him and had him go up there and sing). Ethan also told Curtis (again) what it was that I wanted for Christmas...every girl wants jewelry and diamonds, so that is what Curtis is suppose to buy me. (He gets that from his sisters, although jewelry is not for his Mom...) At the end of the concert the choir sang the Hallelujah Chorus and invited Kuna Alumni to join them on stage to sing. Curtis, Ethan & I went up and sang. It was fun!!! Ethan is one of the youngest alumni ever and now Curtis is also a Kuna High Alumni...he finally switched loyalties and joined the best high school in the valley!! :o) Ok, really they invited alumni and anyone who wanted to go up and sing. But I can still tease Curtis that he is now a Kuna High alum.

Of course we took pictures. The boys wanted me to take pictures of them all night long...but here are a few of them. Enjoy!!

My Turtle Friend being shy

The snake & turtle finally smile....

Riley after the concert

Sing, sing, sing...
They sang Rudolph (a jazzy version) and the boy in the back row had a blinking red nose

Not from Monday night, but a nice picture of the boys with me in
August, aren't my little boys Cute!!!!

1 comment:

RxMommy said...

I am not sure Curtis would want to go from being a Capital High alum to a Kuna alum. An eagle to a caveman, youch!! It is nice to see that you could enjoy a Christmas concert. And a little time with those cute boys.